Alternatives to Instagress.
Are there any good ones out there?
Actually their are quite a few alternatives to instagress available…
Let ne give you a few choices to pick from if you are looking for tools that will make your Instagram marketing easier through automation. But first, would you like a free ebook about how to make money blogging? If so, click this
if you have been using Instagress in the past then you know that it has been shut down because of breaking Instagrams rules or TOS… But there are still great options that are worth looking into.
Here follows the alternatives to Instagress that I recommend:
- Socialdrift If you liked Instagress then you will feel right at home with socialdrift. You can start to use it through a free 3 day trial.
- Followers Analyzer ( A mobile app you can download for your smartphone.) The app analayzes your followers, what of your post they like best etc. This way you can make similar posts to create even more results in your marketing.
- Instaqoute, a great mobile app that lets youadd awsome backgrounds and you can choose between a lot of different fonts for your text. It offers also already made famous qoutesinside theapp that you can take advantage of. This because most Instagramers loves qoutes of different types.
- Linktr.ee This cool tool will help you to drive traffic to your blog and website from Instagram. You can start to use this tool for free.
- Instazood It works quite smooth. It has great similarities to Instagress. Just like Instagress it offers these features: following, liking, and commenting.
Don’t make it hard…
To make marketing easier and almost hand free those alternatives to Instagress that I have introduced to you in this article is certainly worth looking into. it taked way to much time to respond to posts and like post etc on Instagram manually. We are into online marketing to create and enjoy time freedom,that is why we shouldn’t work too hard if we do not have to. When your tools are working for you then you can work on something else about your business. if you have a limited budget well then you can use the free trials that some of the tools offers. And if you should find that you can afford to pay for that service later on , well then thats just great. Should you feel that you have recieved value from reading this article, then feel free to share it. Thank you.